SALAMANDER BLUE EVOLUTION – plastic windows
Its the highest quality window profile, meeting the highest plastic window standarts. Salamander Blue evolution has high thermal insulation and light transmittance. Due to the technology of these windows they can be produced especially large. Salamander Blue evolution is perfect for a passive house with harsh field conditions. These are passive plastic windows of energy class A+++. The windows have a triple window framing seal, which
influences noise suppression and prevents window frames from corrosion. Therefore, its a combination of the highest thermal insulation, noise impedance, functionality and perfect design.
Window system specification:
1. Profile thickness - 82 mm; it consists of 6-camera system.
2. Plastic field wall thickness - 3,1 mm, which exceeds the requirements for A class windows – required thickness is only 2,8 mm.
3. The profile may be completed with glass package up to 48 mm thickness.
4. Three intermediate system ensures perfect tightness.
5. Overall plastic window heat transfer ratio U= 7,5 W/(m2K) (with metal grave).
6. Its A++ profile, meeting the highest requirements.
7. These plastic windows are perfect for a passive house.